Xtreme Tennis News

Australian Open 2013 contest - It's moved to another board

The latest on events

Moderators: mimi, funches, ccm, Kevin, mariam, consafos, srockter, louise, ChrisM

Re: Australian Open 2012 contest - If you ever see me walking...

Postby funches on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Thanks for running the contest again, F-Lo.

I suck at the categories like biggest loser. My New Year's resolution is to get one of those right at one of the slams.

Although I correctly predicted Azarenka as Australian Open champ, good luck to anyone who can figure out the Roland Garros female winner. If it were played next month, any of about 12 players could win it. I don't have a clue.

I am looking forward to seeing Djokovic beat Rafa in the final in Paris, though. That would help Federer's case for GOAT more than anything besides him winning more slams. The primary argument against him is he can't be the greatest ever if he has been dominated by a contemporary, but if Rafa, the greatest player on clay ever, keeps losing to the same guy on clay, it makes Federer's predicament seem less unique.
funches

Re: Australian Open 2012 contest - If you ever see me walking...

Postby HoB on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Woohoo! Two medals in one contest, that must be a first. Thanks for running and keeping the forum active, f_lo! Very much appreciated.
HoB

Re: Australian Open 2013 contest - It's moved to another board

Postby Forehand_lob on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:53 pm

The contest on the new board is here:

http://tennistalk.boardhost.com/viewtop ... pid=23#p23

Come register!
Forehand_lob

Re: Australian Open 2013 contest - It's moved to another board

Postby funches on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:54 pm

Testing.
funches

Previous