Xtreme Tennis News

New website for Svetlana Kuznetsova

Talk about women's tennis

Moderators: mimi, funches, ccm, Kevin, mariam, consafos, srockter, louise, ChrisM

New website for Svetlana Kuznetsova

Postby laurie on Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:08 pm

Hi. I've started a new fansite for Svetlana Kuznetsova. The address is http://www.svetlanakuznetsovasite.com.

I had a bit of help from her agent who I met earlier this year. Have a look. If there are any Svetlana fans out there you are welcome to register for the new forum there.

Laurie
laurie

Postby laurie on Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:32 pm

Hi. There's a technical issue with the site at the moment. In the meantime you can view the site here:

http://www.svetlanakuznetsovafans.invisionzone.com

There's also an interview that Kuznetsova and Dementieva did for Ace magazine here in England on the future of womens Tennis. They discuss issues like on court coaching, hawkeye and equal prize money. My thanks to the editor of Ace magazine for providing me with the transcript.

Any views on the interview will be welcome.
laurie

Postby laurie on Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:32 pm

Hi, the original site is working fine now.
laurie

Postby laurie on Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:04 pm

Hi. I've made some nice additions to the sie. Including updating the news section and photogallery section. http://www.svetlanakuznetsovasite.com/
laurie

Re: New website for Svetlana Kuznetsova

Postby Tennis World A on Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:30 pm

Hi, I write Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic fan blogs and I don't know if me joining Svetlana's fan forum would be considered as 'spying'!? :)
Tennis World A

Re: New website for Svetlana Kuznetsova

Postby lily on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:23 pm

My definition of success
Today I am very glad to be here to share with you my ideas of success. What is success? It is what everyone is longing for.Sometimes success would be rather simple. Winning a game is success; getting a high grade in the exam is success; making a new friend is success; even now I am standing here giving my speech is somehow also success. However, as a person’s whole life is concerned, success becomes very (wow gold,)complicated. Is fortune success? Is fame success? Is high social status success? No, I don’t think so. I believe success is the realization of people's hopes and ideals.Nowadays, in the modern society there are many people who are regarded as the successful. And the most obvious characteristics of hem are money, high position and luxurious life. So most people believe that s success and all that they do is for this purpose. But the problem is wether it is real success. We all know there are always more money, higher position and better condition in front of us. If we keep chasing them, where is the end? What will satisfy us at last? Therefore, we can see, to get the real Success we must need something inside, which is the realization ofpeople’ hopes and ideals. (wotlk gold)Different people have different ideas about success; cause people’s hopes and ideas vary from one another. But I am sure every success is dear to everybody, cause it is not easy to come by, cause in the process of our striving for success, we got both our body and soul tempted, meanwhile we are enlightened by the most valuable qualities of human beings: love, patient, courage and sense of responsibility. These are the best treasures. (wow gold),So now I am very proud that I have this opportunity to stand here speaking to all of you. It is my success, cause I raise up to challenge my hope. What is success? Everyone has his own interpretation as I do. But I am sure every success leads to an ever-brighter future. So ladies and gentlemen, believe in our hopes, believe in ourselves, we, every one of us, can make a successful life!
lily

Return to WTA