Xtreme Tennis News

hey haas

Talk about men's tennis

Moderators: mimi, funches, ccm, Kevin, mariam, consafos, srockter, louise, ChrisM

hey haas

Postby di-10S on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:51 pm

I decided to look and see if he retired or something and ACK found out he's off the market in some ways. I guess congrats are in order. Funches email him the funches jr. name as a suggestion

07-14-2010 | "Something you can't explain until it happens to you"

Dear fans,

how is everything going? The World Cup fever is over and the Cup deservingly went to Spain. I would like to congratulate the young German team for finishing 3rd. It really is amazing how consistent the German team is. I am interested now to see if Philipp Lahm stays captain or if Michael Ballack wants the role back.

I hit my first tennis balls two days ago with my right arm - finally - and I tell you guys it was such an awesome feeling. The other good news was that I didn't feel any discomfort in my elbow, so I was really happy about that. Now, with me slowly starting to hit again and trying to get in shape, let's see when I will be able to return. My outside goal is still the US Open but it will be a close call. Keep your fingers crossed.

Now, as promised, more about my exciting baby news. Just three days after my hip surgery in Vail, Colorado, Sara and I found out that we are going to be parents. When she told me I was really excited, but unfortunately I wasn't able to show my emotions, as I was on crutches, a leg brace and multiple strong pain medication. Going to all the ultra sounds and seeing your baby develop is amazing and truly something you can't explain until it happens to you. We are so much looking forward to seeing her! And to all of you: if you have any nice, cute baby names in mind that you want to share, we would love to hear them.

Nothing but the best from the Sunshine State

Tommy and Sara
You all might need to be sitting down for this. Trust me.
GOLD: di-10S 208.5
SILVER: HoB 207
SPECIAL SILVER: funches 164.5
SPECIAL GOLD: Forehand_lob 145.5
di-10S

Return to ATP